Depression, anxiety, addictions, phobias, trauma, abuse, marital problems, psychosomatic pain, bereavement, children, anger management, stress management, past life regression, OCD, panic attacks etc
A weight loss program is also offered by Debbie, which also addresses the nutritional and metabolic aspects of weight loss
Growing and working together with like minded people in a sharing, caring and supportive environment.
Group therapy is an experience that is both time and cost effective as well as being an enriching self-growth, understanding and empowering experience.
The LRRH technique is covered in the group making the process non invasive and gentle as you are working primarily with the reprocessing of you’re story in the group. The parallels to everyday life become apparent. Each person benefits and learns from other members in the group as reflective mirrors for your own process.The 6-phase LRRHReconditioning Technique group therapeutic process is non invasive and fun while at the same time revealing depths of understandings . Tools and skills are introduced during the sessions, which will enable you to continue, maintain and apply the process on a continual basis to your life. The parallels of how you tell the story with everyday life challenges becomes apparent, bringing experiential insights into deeper aspects of yourself.
In a group, each member benefits reflectively from each other, as each person mirrors aspects of each other.
Once completed you will gain the following:
- Insights and understandings of your self relative to the problems and challenges you are currently experiencing.
- Therapeutic change via the desensitizing and reprocessing of the unconscious belief systems and emotional patterns that is at the origins of the dilemmas.
- Depth and clarity of insights through the group interactive experience.
- Working and integrating the concepts of boundaries and the shadow, which bring depth into your understandings of relationships.
- Tools and maintenance skills which will enable you to continue with your own therapy process