Therapeutic training for professionals - Need to have completed Module 1,
(23 CPD POINTS)
Enhance your practice by learning to apply and incoroporate the LRRH Reconditioning Technique. Includes a therapeutic manual. Training is provided for registered Clinical , Counselling and Educational Psychologists.
A 3 day intensive workshop .
You will learn the following:
- How to apply the projective drawing and story telling technique in your practice for the following fields of expertise:
- Individual, including depression, anxiety, phobias, OCD, bereavement, psychosis etc.
- Marital problems, family therapy and group therapy
- Trauma and the preventative possibilities for the future
-Addictions and healing the addictive cycle
-Children, eg concentration, enuresis, nightmares, OCD, self-mutilation, suicide etc.
-Grief and bereavement
- Case studies are discussed and included
- Your own therapy process is furthered by demonstrations and practical exercises
-Integrating the shadow and boundaries
Contact Debbie for further details of the next workshop or for bookings.