Little Red Riding Hood Reconditioning Technique ®
Module 2 - Practitioner Training
Therapeutic training for professionals
Enhance your practice by learning to apply and incoroporate the LRRH Reconditioning Technique. Includes a therapeutic manual. Training is provided for registered Clinical , Counselling and Educational Psychologists.
A 3 day intensive workshop
What you will experience
– How to apply the projective drawing and story telling technique in your practice for the following fields of expertise:
– Individual, including depression, anxiety, phobias, OCD, bereavement, psychosis etc.
– Marital problems, family therapy and group therapy
– Trauma and the preventative possibilities for the future
-Addictions and healing the addictive cycle
-Children, eg concentration, enuresis, nightmares, OCD, self-mutilation, suicide etc.
-Grief and bereavement
– Case studies are discussed and included
– Your own therapy process is furthered by demonstrations and practical exercises
-Integrating the shadow and boundaries
Contact Debbie for further details of the next workshop or for bookings.