The workshop includes
- Projective story telling & drawing techniques
- Art Therapy
- Movement Therapy
- Sacred healing through energy in motion
- Guided meditations
- Group body healing experience
- Self-healing techniques
- Sound; voice toning
Little Red Riding Hood Reconditioning Technique ®
Trilogy of Change
Learn how to be the change we want to see
The 3 day workshop focuses on integrating the principles of change via techniques and exercises that bypass the conscious, intellectual mind and directly access the unconscious mind.
The unconscious mind has the logic of a child and holds around 80% of our functioning in life, and is were our problems come from. We know a great deal about how we should act, etc., but we are not always able to constructively apply that knowledge when we need to. For this reason, the workshop focuses on the three primary states of being that we embody: the Mother, Father and Child principles.
As a child we encounter challenges via role models and authority figures who themselves are imperfect. This compromises how much we are able to embody the balance of these three principles in our own lives for ourselves.” What we are exposed to is what we become.”
The focus is on integrating these concepts and principles in an experiential way of learning, which is similar to riding a bicycle in that the process is done via the cellular memory held in the body, as opposed to addressing the intellectual, reasoning processes.
The workshop consists of 3 afternoons (Mother / Father & Child Principles).
Discover age unconscious patterns that are sabotaging your forward movement and success.
As children, we adopt programs and patterns according to the way we learn to be loved and to survive under difficult or challenging environmental circumstances with role models who are not fully empowered or competent.
These programs become our normality and, at a later stage, define and determine the nature of relationships that we replay all levels from our work setting to our spouses, children etc.
By outlining and identifying these unconscious patterns can make changes so that we may embrace a better quality of life and future.
By embodying and integrating the “Trilogy of Change”, our lives achieve a heightened state of balance and peace, where harmony returns.
- Why you cannot trust and receive unconditional love without fear.
- Why you are overburdened with work pressures and responsibilities without getting much support and a balance of leisure and pleasure time.
- Why your anger flares up uncontrollably and you say and do things you regret.
- Why you do not mean what you say and say what you mean.
- Why you do not follow through with what you know.
- Why you cannot accept the obvious and make the changes that you know you need to.
- Why you are not experiencing the joy and passion of life any longer.
- Why you feel guilty when you need to be there for yourself.
- How to love yourself unconditionally in order to rise above chaos and outer controlling authorities.
- How to act without hesitation, doubt and fear from a place of certainty and truth.
- How to play once again as you reclaim and resurrect the inner child qualities of joy and peace.
- How to realign your being as a whole with your life purpose and highest, best future.